Thoughts, feelings and musings that hold exciting relevance for the senior woman.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Good Morning!
Some weeks ago I gave a presentation at the YMCA on how to keep an exercise program going when injured, and it was a great success. I worked hard on this presentation, and was concerned that the people who signed up for it wouldn't like it. They loved it. They have contacted the YMCA and asked for me to talk more on other subjects for seniors.I'm meeting with the person who books the dates and I'm looking forward to discussing some of the other ideas I have for presentation subjects. She asked me if I would be willing to speak at other YMCA's and I told her that I'd love to. Bring it on!I'm excited to develop my speaking career! I am a dynamic public speaker and it's not like work. I love to see people benefit by my words. What an amazing adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment