Phew - finally I have some time to post some thoughts on my blog, it's been a very busy time!
I am completley moved from my condo and am very happy about that. My family helped me move and while it took longer and was a bit more stressfull, it was nice that I had the extra time and the blessed help. My son was and Angel and was with me through it all. I will be moving into my own place in the new year.
Speaking of the new year I have a few goals and aspirations, some things I have planned that I might eliminate - we'll see as time goes on and Universe tells me what is next. My life is truly an adventure and I treasure every moment.
I am dating and and meeting some very nice men. I can't believe how nice these guys are - it seems that some very sweet people - and by sweet I mean exciting too - are coming into my sphere of being for which I'm very grateful.
My definition of gratitude is that it is happiness coupled with wonder. I think if you keep the wonder in your life you are going to be OK. Wonder at the beautiful colour of a flower, feeling the rain on your face; sticking out your tongue and feeling the rain on it - just looking at this wonderful world and giving thanks and gratitude for everything you have. Feeling rich and prosperous as you consider how filled to overflowing nature is. There is always enough and we are rich beyond our conmprehension.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment