The name of my blog and my business is Fun Fit & Fabulous. I woke up this morning thinking about this name and how much I love it because it describes me and what I stand for. Today let's talk about FUN, and what my thoughts are about this wonderful attribute. There are many people who have challenges in life, all kinds of challenges that can take them down to a dreadfully miserable place. I acknowledge that. Others have financial worries and are limited in what they can do and have. But I believe that many situations can improve when you have someone like me to help you see unseen things about youself, and to reveal the amazingly interesting person you are. We all have tremendous strengths. Everyone of us. We also have several weaknesses. Can't avoid that because we are far from perfect! How boring perfection would be! In spite of all the challenges I just discussed, it IS possible to be happy and have FUN at the same time you have problems that you have to solve. It's always important to think thoughts about what you want, not what you don't want. And here's another piece of advice that was given to me and I love it - honour the process. What that means to me is that some days I don't feel at the top of my game, and that's OK. I honour it anyway. I know that it will pass, and tomorrow will be better. Sometimes things are such that you have to live one minute at a time. Stay in the moment. Do the next thing on the list. And remember who you are! You are a fun-loving beautiful human being who was born to shine and be everything you were born to be! Don't you forget that. Sometimes just connecting with another human being, smiling at someone even though you don't feel like it helps raise your spirits. I hope you have found some value in this blog. Today I talked about FUN. The next blog will explain what FIT means to me. This is an incredibly exciting time we live in and I want you all to be the very best you can be! I'm there for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment