I haven't spoken very much about who I am, what I want - my goals and aspirations - and what the future holds for me. So I decided to change that situation and give you some insight into the interesting person that Paulina is!
You already know how much I love fashion, cosmetics and girly things. I also have a more serious side, and as much as I love people - because I am basically a people person, I also enjoy solitude and to be by myself, reading, writing or thinking. I enjoy my own company and get many insights into my own pysche when I slow my breathing, be in the moment and empty my mind. I can't do that for a long time, but it's getting longer and I appreciate the progress. As AA says, we seek progress not perfection. Very wise saying.
I'm thinking lately about what I want to do next. I always have the longing to be in relationship with a wonderful man - but even if that were to happen I would still want something special for me to do every day. I love working, not only for the money you earn, but also the connection with the same group of people and having something exciting to wake up to each morning. I abhor boredom. I will not be boring to myself, and certainly not for you. I have to make good decisions though, and do what it is I enjoy to ward off the boredom and the hum-drum of life. My attention span is sometimes short, and I lose interest quickly if I'm not fully engaged. The other excuse I'll shamefully use is that I'm an Aquarius, a solid Aquarius except in the Love area - there and only there I'm Pisces. All the other areas I'm Aquarius.
I am going to design a few pieces of absolutely fabulous pieces of clothing for the older woman. Perhaps I'll create something online - an online boutique perhaps - for custom-designed clothing for senior women in Southern California.
I love shopping, clothing, fashion, beauty on every level, perfume, pretty little nick-nacks, unique one-of-a-kind things, silk, cotton and delicious rayon - oh! how beautifully rayon drapes the body!, cosmetics, shoes, bags, in fact, all fashion - I love all of it because it gives you confidence and enhances all that you are.
I will write more about my journey as we go along and would love to hear about yours. I will be developing a dynamic future for myself and will share with you how that goes. Remember, be the very best you can be at every age! Fun, Fit, and Fabulous - that's us!
No comments:
Post a Comment