Thoughts, feelings and musings that hold exciting relevance for the senior woman.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Ok - here we go!
This is my very first blog. I have many ideas and will make this a fun experience for all who read my blog. I'm primarily interested in sharing information with other female seniors on all sorts of subjects. You will find information about fashion and makeup for the over 50 group, and since I'm trained as a personal trainer information about health & fitness for seniors. I see so many very pretty senior women who are not making the very best of themselves and some have even given up caring about how they look because they feel that time has passed them by, or they can't be bothered to do what's necessary to make themselves attractive. So it's for those women that I started this blog. I have a wealth of information and knowledge about so many things - so don't be suprised if I write about subjects not usually written for older women. I believe that we should always be the best we can be at whatever age we are. That should be the goal. I believe that we are still vital, and wise and strong and perhaps understand the order of things, including understanding us in relation to our men, that we never knew when we were young. There are so many things that we have now that we should be grateful for. Well, this is it for now. I shall be writing again in the next day or two - subject TBD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment