Friday, October 15, 2010

FUN FIT & FABULOUS - #3 FABULOUS

I love the word Fabulous. I use it a lot and have been thinking about what it means to me, and why I use it as part of my business name.

I am so fond of saying to my family and friends - be fabulous darling - be fabulous! I think that is the best piece of advice I could give and says a lot of how I value those incredible people.

Fabulous conjures up all sorts of different, delicious words: incredible, wonderful, marvellous, and my fave - wait for it - ASTONISHING. Being fabulous means first of all that you feel confident and ready for anything that comes your way. You wear bright beautful colours, you paid attention to what kind of clothes look best on your body, your light makeup and hair look amazing - and this emanates from you so easily. You just cannot fail in this state of being. People are attracted to you naturally.

For many of us - our reaction the above words sound like this "what in hell is she talking about. It's as much as I can do to get out of bed in the morning"  I have been there. I can remember just a few months ago when I could hardly turn over in bed I was so lacking in energy and motivation.

But I do believe for most of us, it is possible to take the steps to get back to a balanced state of mind. Even if you feel you are in the belly of the whale and you are being pitched from pillar to post - rough seas do settle down and even if you aren't yet quite out of the whale's belly - you can glimpse the daylight and the shore. You're in calmer waters. Where you can think and learn and wonder.

So being fabulous means you use everything at your fingertips to achieve what it is you want. You honour the process of getting to that place, and you notice, notice, notice, and write in your exercise book. No matter what your present position, with courage that can be nurtured and with clarity of purpose that you CAN achieve, you come to a place of joy and live life to its fullest. That's what you really want. You know what I'm talking about and you know that it's true.

Taking pleasure in ordinary things is an art. Look at the moon and marvel at its beauty. Or a tree as you come of the freeway and wait for a light to turn green. That tree is always there, the breeze moving through it, the sun shining on its leaves - and it takes your breath away.

So this what Being Fabulous means to me. I'll be writing more about these attributes as time goes on. I'm having the best fun with this blog, nd I sincerely hope you are enjoying reading them.

Do something today to be fabulous and tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment